QA Executive ( North / 5 days with alt Sat)Job Descriptions
Conduct monthly checks and audits on plant maintenance and hygiene
Support audits and visit by customers, government bodies
Perform third party audits on suppliers and vendors
Perform tests to support in the finished goods release
Supports sales and marketing in customer query and customer complaint.
Support the team to ensure SOPs are executed and well implemented
Conduct and investigate on non conformances to check for any discrepancies and deviation.
- Possess a Diploma/Higher Diploma or Degree in Food Science or Chemical Science
- 5 years working experience in the food industry
- Is trained or have knowledge in ISO9001 , Halal and the Food Safety Management System.
- Have a positive attitude
- Possess good team work, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a can-do attitude and work with minimum supervision
- Conversant in English and Mandarin or English and Malay
For Interest candidate, please submit your updated resume by using the Apply Button or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you may contact 6749 6659 for further discussion with our friendly consultants.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Recent Photograph
- Education Background
- Working Experience
- Reason for leaving
- Current & Expected Salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
* We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
To find out other career opportunity in NewGenz Employment Services Pte Ltd, Please visit www.newgenz.com.sg. We wish you every success in your new career!
Guek Sin Ei
Registration Number: R1102147
EA License Number: 14C7307